Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Office

No, I didn't change job. This time my present company decided to move to Wangsa Maju. Now I have to travel more than 40km from BB Bangi to Section 10 Wangsa Maju, plus the jam at MRR2. The new office is still not ready, actually....no tel line and no internet connection yet.

4 comments:

  1. hye kewls,
    nice pix
    meja tu x patah ker?
    i mean terlalu nipis tau.

    sorry if menganggu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont call this blog: tigerkun's galleria for nothing...most of the time, ur pics captured thousands of words and u dont have to really write about them.

    Wishing u a great year round and hopefully less stress on the road now that u got ur merc. But r u driving it across MRR2 to work or u use other trasport/car for that purpose so as to jimat petrol consumption?

    OK la kamarul, keep on entertaining us with more pics and ur own paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. atilia, meja tu memang nipis, tapi kuat :-)

    Manal, thanks for the wishes. The reason why I put lots of pics in my blog/galleria is becoz I don't know what to write actually....hehehe. Yes, I drive the Merc to work, lagipun its fuel consumption is not that bad...still manageable. Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kosong je office tu....sedih kita tengok!

    ReplyDelete