Friday, July 21, 2006

Yeahhh....let's do it

Tomorrow will be the day. I have passed the the point of no return and made up my mind. YESSS....i am going to do it. It is now or never.

I take one day leave today just to make sure all items checked and ready for tomorrow:

1. Swimming goggles and cap
2. Swimming trunk
3. Cyclying shorts
4. Cycling helmet
5. Cycling glove
6. Running shirt
7. Water Bottle
8. GPS receiver
9. Face towel
10. Power bar and gel
11. Minyak kuda - kasi power
12. Running shoes
13. Bike Spare Tube
14. Tyre pump

and last but not least (and the most important):















15. My humble bike ;-)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!! Finish in style. Tangan angkat tinggi2x. Senyum lebor2x. Walaupun masa tuh rasa nak mampuih!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tengkiu...tengkiu. Yeahhh...i will remember your words "finish in style". Ni tengah pening nak swim pakai swimming trunk or cycling bike? Masa transition tu kang tersilap sarung swimming trunk kat luar, jadi superman naik basikal lak.

    I will dedicate tomorrow's run to Datuk K....just to prove that i lagi power dari dia.

    ReplyDelete